Saturday, September 24, 2011

An Erotic Story

They never told me whether and I wanted to and they had paint.  I watched through my holes yoga women which did something.  He thought he was a respecter of women because he said he liked eyes more than he liked their breasts.  I liked the idea of not liking anything particularly though I thought of licking and liked it too.  I was thanked and watched hers.  I liked knowing that licking was not liked particularly.  I was thanked again and watched through my holes, it didn't really matter how.  Looking was mostly not liked.  But they never told me and I wanted to.  Later I thanked women then bought something like a sleeve of paper cups.  A woman wore something but I don't remember.  He reminded me and was thanked and I was later thanked for not looking and for being reminded.  I wasn't able to say anything else and I thought of cinnamon buns.  They didn't say they liked this.  I mostly wanted to be with them but I thought of cinnamon buns instead and I was thanked this time by more women than ever before.  They soon didn't thank me and I went back to buying things at the bakery or the party supply store.  After I didn't care I just imagined I watched through my holes.  He told me what she wore and finally I watched hers.  I didn't like the feeling and was thoroughly thanked.

2 comments:

  1. houston, james.


    good meeting you guy the othr dy.

    shd plan "future" such evnts fer the future.

    hr's ths: http://dearmemomagazine.blogspot.com/

    uhh

    l8r

    -thomas brewster trudgeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. future events such as these will affect you in the future.

    -criswell

    ReplyDelete